Posted: 28 w
Hi, fellow learners! I'm keen on joining the Erasmus program, but I'm not sure if I meet the requirements. Can someone shed light on the conditions for participating in Erasmus and who is eligible?
Share on my timeline

Mert Çayır Joined: 28 w

Typically, to be eligible for Erasmus, you need to be enrolled in a higher education institution in a program that offers Erasmus exchanges. Check with your university's International Office or Erasmus coordinator to ensure your specific program is part of the Erasmus network.

for Erasmus+ programs you can apply via this website

Justis Ivanauskas Joined: 28 w

The duration of your Erasmus experience can vary. For students, it's typically three to twelve months per study cycle (bachelor's, master's, or doctoral), but this can vary by university and program.

Keep in mind that some opportunities are specifically designed for certain groups, like students with disabilities or students facing economic and social challenges. These initiatives aim to make Erasmus accessible to everyone.

The beauty of Erasmus is that it opens up a world of opportunities for international education and personal growth. It's not just about academics; it's about experiencing new cultures, making connections, and broadening your horizons.