Mert Çayır

Developer

28 w

Posted: 28 w
Hey, everyone! I'm eager to learn more about the Erasmus program, but I'm not sure where to find information and guidance. Can you share some insights on resources and institutions that provide Erasmus information and consultancy?
Share on my timeline

Justis Ivanauskas Joined: 28 w

Posted: 28 w
Absolutely, Mantas! The Erasmus program is well-supported with information and guidance. Start by reaching out to your university's International Office. They have dedicated staff who can provide you with comprehensive information and guidance on Erasmus opportunities.
Additionally, the official Erasmus+ website is a treasure trove of information. You can find details about the program, application procedures, and even search for partner universities.
Some countries have National Agencies for Erasmus+ that offer guidance and support. They often host events and workshops to help students understand the program and its benefits.
Don't forget to explore online forums and communities where past and current Erasmus students share their experiences and insights. These platforms can be a great source of practical advice.